- 1st Sunday of the month at 9am
St Marnan’s Church stands on the left at the top of quite a steep hill at the south end of Main Street. It is a small rectangular building with round headed windows. Consecrated in 1824 it was one of the first churches to be built in Banffshire since 1792. The building was encouraged by the Bishop of Moray, Bishop Jolly. Previous to that time the congregation had worshiped in a temporary Chapel at Dens of Mayen.
View Diocese of Moray, Ross and Caithness in a larger map